Wedding dresses by European designersAs the hero of the American film, «Bride Wars» said: «It is not the dress that is adjusted to fit oneself, but oneself is adjusted to the dress». And it's hard to disagree with this. After all, if the outfit is created by a fashionable couturier who is trusted by thousands of women and who will certainly not let you down, the bride is ready to do anything just to get the desired outfit for her great celebration. This is why, when it comes to choosing a bridal outfit, top quality European wedding dresses become the benchmarks. They certainly will not let the bride down! Stylish, vintage European wedding dresses by NavaBride are a symbol of modern wedding fashion. Whether you want to impress your clients with an exclusive assortment of wedding outfits or want to choose a universal image for a special occasion for yourself – the online store of the Romanian wedding manufacturer NavaBride will help you solve all your questions profitably, quickly and comfortably.
European wedding dresses wholesaleEuropean bridal style is all about luxury and perfect fit. But at the same time, extravagance is seen in this tradition. If minimalism, then 100%, and if the style is Princess, then amazing splendour.
- European-style wedding dresses are distinguished by harmonious details, sculpturality, versatility and asymmetry. There is also an abundance of lace, drapery and delicate decor. If we talk about styles and cuts, then for a European-style wedding, such outfits for brides will suit as:
- Greek style – a falling loose skirt, which originates from the waistline, and more often from the line under the chest. Models with a deep neckline and an open corset are in fashion. To give the image more relaxedness and boldness, designers add a slit on the leg, sometimes covered with a transparent insert;
- Empire style – with a detachable A-line skirt. Designs in minimalism or with embroidered corsets are especially popular today;
- A-line style – the hit of this season is the dress in matte shade. Models with floral applique all over the outfit look no less interesting;
- Twiggy – tight-fitting outfits with closed hands made of a plain white fabric, most often with a cut-out on the back;